MSPMP Module 2 Here’s How It Works
Here’s How It Works
MSPMP is designed to help children develop the physical foundations that underpin success in the classroom.
This second module covers the practicalities of running MSPMP.
- All in one 'teach the body first’ and equipment sessions
- Eye tracking in readiness for reading
- Skill techniques needed for the programme
- Growing memory through physical play
- Developing language during MSPMP
- Using observation as technique for assessing a child’s progress
- Bringing MSPMP into the classroom
- Equipment resources needed to set up MSPMP
- Running MSPMP WITHOUT parent helpers!!!!
To find out more about MSPMP click here...https://movingsmart.co.nz/MSPMP/